Custodial Services, School Cleaning & Cleaning Services for SchoolsCheektowaga, NY, Amherst, NY, Buffalo, NY, Hamburg, NY & Niagara Falls, NY
Locally owned and operated, we at Top Notch Janitorial consider the cleanliness of schools and educational facilities in Buffalo, NY a top priority. We recognize the potential health risk and answer with uncompromising standards of job performance. By taking advantage of the latest innovations in equipment, products and procedures, we combat the growth and spread of germs, minimize absenteeism, and create a more productive, safe and enjoyable learning environment. Contact Top Notch Janitorial at (716) 676-3049 for a free consultation, competitive pricing and results you can depend on.
Janitorial Services in Buffalo, NY | Janitorial ServicesTop Notch Janitorial maintains IICRC Certification, and is Home Advisor Screened and Approved. We’ve brought together an unmatched team of highly trained, experienced and dedicated professionals who take pride in our well-earned reputation for a job done right.
Providing clean and safe learning environments throughout Buffalo, NY.
Tailoring our services to meet the specific demands and challenges of the educational facility, we optimize the appearance, feel, health, safety, and integrity of furnishings, surfaces, and floors. Top Notch Janitorial provides everything you need to welcome students, teachers and staff into a meticulously clean school, anywhere across Buffalo, Hamburg, Amherst, Cheektowaga, and Niagara Falls, NY.
The SOLUTION To All Of Your Educational Facility Cleaning Needs
- This solution is designed for educational facilities that want a cleaning partner to take care of all the cleaning, floor maintenance, and janitorial products for the facility completed with a focus on health, safety and cleanliness.
- It is critically important to minimize the spread of germs in schools and because of that our standard approach for cleaning and disinfecting surfaces is to use electrostatic sprayers. This technology allows for sanitizing and disinfecting surfaces more effectively than traditional methods. The main advantage of this process is that it ensures that disinfectants reach all surfaces that may be touched.
- Bathrooms are another key area to maintain and many bathrooms have tile and grout. Our periodic tile and grout cleaning will ensure that grout is cleaned of all urine and other contaminants that mopping alone can’t remove. This maintains a safer environment by eliminating contaminants reduces the possibility of slips and falls, provides a cleaner appearance of tiles and reduces odors caused by urine.
- Hard floors will receive an annual strip and wax, scrub and wax or polish based on the floor types. Attention to detail will be evident in our results as you will notice that all edges and hard to reach areas are thoroughly cleaned and restored.
- Carpets will receive an annual hot water extraction using a truck mount system that is gold level certified by the Carpet and Rug Institute to provide the best level of clean.
- We will provide toilet paper, paper towels, soap, and other janitorial products. As part of the complete cleaning solution, we will replace dispensers of our products as needed free of charge.
- This solution is designed for locations that have their own janitorial team.
- We will provide our cleaning professionals to assist your team when coverage is needed due to employee absences.
- We can provide support when employee turnover or onboarding delays create gaps in coverage.
- We will also provide the appropriate resources when your facility is hosting a special event that requires mores staff than your normal cleaning needs require.
- This solution provides you the flexibility of contacting us with 24 hours or less notice to obtain the help you need.
- You also have the control in determining how many man hours you need by determining if you need the minimum 4 hours of support or any increment above that.
- Provide floor maintenance such as stripping and waxing, tile, and grout cleaning and carpet cleaning on a project basis using our certified equipment and systems.